Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement
This is the assertion of ethics for “Zauq-e-Tahqeeq” posted through Research Institute for Language and Literature(RILL). This declaration was once adapted from the concepts of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) and covers the code of ethics for the editor, editorial board members, reviewers and authors.
DUTIES OF AUTHORS
- Have the duty of ensuring only authentic work is submitted.
- Must not reproduce work that has been beforehand published in other journals.
- Must not post any articles that are being reviewed or regarded with the aid of the journal to different journals simultaneously.
- Are solely allowed to publish their work someplace else after receiving a formal rejection from the journal or if their request to withdraw their work is officially ordinary via the journal.
- Must inform the editor or the writer of any inaccuracy of information in their posted work so that correction or retraction of article can be done.
- Should make enormous contributions and be held in charge for any shortcoming in their work.
DUTIES OF REVIEWERS
- Must reveal any competing activity before agreeing to evaluation a submitted manuscript.
- Can refuse to evaluation any submission due to a fighting of interest or inadequate knowledge.
- Review all submissions objectively, fairly and professionally.
- Reveal any ethical misconduct encountered while reviewing to the editor for further action.
- Should ensure the originality of a submission and be alert to any plagiarism and redundant publication.
- Must no longer talk about the content material of the submission without permission.
- Adhere to the time allotted for the evaluate process. Requests for extension to review the submission are at the discretion of the editor.
- To inform the editor of suspected plagiarism or absence of applicable published work which has not been cited. To keep away from any attainable conflicts of interests between the creator and the reviewer and inform the editor of all development
DUTIES OF EDITORIAL BOARD MEMBERS
- Actively make a contribution to the development and the greater attain of the journal.
- Act as ambassadors for the journal.
- Continuously assist and promote the journal.
- Review any work assigned to them.
DUTIES OF EDITOR
- Evaluate manuscripts fairly and entirely on their intellectual benefit besides discrimination on grounds of gender, religious or political beliefs, ethnic or geographical foundation of the authors.
- To avoid any commercial influence, as properly as conflicts of interests, for all submissions and evaluate them entirely on academic and scientific merit.
- Ensure confidentiality of manuscripts and now not divulge any information related to manuscripts to all and sundry other than the people concerned in the publishing process.
- Has the accountability to decide when and which articles are to be published.
- Actively searching for the views of board members, reviewers and authors on how to improve/ enlarge the picture and visibility of the journal.
- Give clear directions to workable contributors on the submission process and what is expected of the authors.
- Ensure gorgeous reviewers are selected/ identified for the reviewing process.
- To provide authors full probability to respond to complaints.
- To investigate a complaint regardless of the approval date of guide of an article.
- To document, compile, and file all complaints
Authors have to post only original work that is now not plagiarized, and has no longer been published or being considered elsewhere. Appropriate software (Turnitin) can also be used by means of the editorial office to test for similarities of submitted manuscripts with present literature. Inclusion of fraudulent or knowingly inaccurate statements is unacceptable. Work and/or words from other publications should be as it should be cited or quoted.
Authors should nation their effects clearly, honestly, and without fabrication, falsification or inappropriate records manipulation. The techniques used in the work be certainly and unambiguously described so that the findings can be repeated and verified by different researchers.
CONFLICTS OF INTEREST
A statement on war of interest should be protected in the manuscript if authors receive any help that would possibly be construed to influence the results or interpretation of their manuscript. All sources of economic guide for the task need to be disclosed.
AUTHORSHIP AND COLLABORATION
Name of authors listed in a paper should be constrained to these who have made a considerable contribution to the report. Only these who have made great contributions must be listed as co-authors. Others who have participated in certain sizeable components of the work have to be recounted or listed as contributors. It is the duty of the corresponding author to ensure that all fabulous co-authors and no inappropriate co-authors are included on the paper. All co-authors ought to approve the last model of the paper and agree to the model of the paper earlier than submission.
MULTIPLE OR REDUNDANT
Authors must now not publish manuscripts describing if truth be told the equal research output in more than one journal or important publication. A comparable manuscript ought to now not be submitted to extra than one journal simultaneously as this constitutes as unethical publishing behavior and is unacceptable.